Job Title: Mobile Developer (iOS and Android)
Standard Weekly Hours: 40 (full-time)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are
At iRewardHealth we are looking to make a difference in the world. We are passionate about what we do and are looking to continue building a team that is also passionate, driven, and determined. We are selective in who we bring on as we are a close-knit group, and personality is equally as important to us as technical fit.
What you bring along
- Proficiency in both Swift/iOS and Java/Android development, with past projects available to demonstrate this proficiency
- Ability (and willingness) to work in a fast and efficient agile framework.
- To work flexibly and independently to get tasks done as well as designing collaboratively with fellow engineers
- Language skill in English
- Knowledge of the asynchronous, event-based design of RxJava for the Android platform
- Knowledge of mobile app testing best practices
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical capabilities and the value of products
More About iRewardHealth
iRewardHealth is a health incentive app with offices in Boston, MA USA and Berlin, Germany. We strive to help companies raise awareness about healthy lifestyles and habits by rewarding employees for logging behaviors. We are a team who believes in the power of the individual. Through our experience we have learned that successful businesses are lead by healthy and fulfilled people.